Deadline: May 10th 2018
- The participant should have attended Write Club at least twice (2 times) until the date of submission.
What’s in it for you?
An Opportunity to Be Published in Write Club’s Anthology For 2018. We know by experience, how satisfying and difficult it can be for your words to see the light of day. Helping even a handful of talented writers get their words into the world, online or on-paper is the goal of this anthology.
What wins the contest?
- All well-written write-ups with plausible structure, captivating characters, and gripping narratives.
- Explore writing forms and genres, we accept them all — stories, poems — fiction, nonfiction, and even beyond.
- All submissions must be write-ups that were conceptualized and/or has written at any Write Club Session. Editing and/or Re-drafting is recommended.
- Submissions must be accompanied with ANY ONE of the below details. The entry will be invalidated without this.
- Date of the Meetup where the write-up was first drafted
- Theme of the Meetup where the write-up was first drafted
- Host of the Meetup where the write-up was first drafted.
- Submissions must be your original work and no longer than 3,500 words.
- We will accept previously published work as long as the piece is eligible to be republished. Include information about previous publications at the end of the document. If you are simultaneously submitting a story to other publications, please let us know. And if it’s accepted elsewhere, please withdraw the piece immediately.
- Entries must be submitted as a Word document (.doc or .docx). Author Name is mandatory. Pseudonyms are accepted.
- You can submit NO MORE than 2 write-ups.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The entries must be sent to email@example.com
In case of any further questions about anything at all, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org