Guidelines: Terms and Conditions
- Treat all members equally, with respect and consideration as possible and warranted.
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align. Be polite.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Use messaging/email responsibly.
- Access to community members is not to be misused. Any act that threatens an invasion
tothe privacy of another community member will be taken as a violation
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report
As part of the community and becoming a member, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
Functioning and Sustenance
Write Club Hyderabad is a crowd-sourced community built on the basis of trust and mutual respect. All activities of the club are maintained by due course of membership, both with respect to intangible and tangible resources. Our organization, consistent manpower and facilitation are through our people and our source of sustenance and income is through membership fees, workshops and book publishing.
Write Club Hyderabad believes in transparency and integrity of all expenses. All our expenses thereby are fed through this inflow. All members, by subscription, are offered a myriad of experiences and benefits.
This charter that is password protected and accessible to organizers and registered members (on demand), that details our expenses year to date. https://tinyurl.com/expensewch
In case you wish to access the link, please reach out to any of our organizers for the password, on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help.