- Each participant is free to attend 3 meetups of Write Club. This gives the participant a clear know-how on the meetup and initiative.
- Further to the 3rd meetup, the participant should be a member to attend further meetups.
Who can be a Write Club Member?
Membership is open to all those who have a flair for writing – regardless of language, age, genre, style or discretion of writing.
Why should you be a Write Club Member?
- To be a part of one of the fastest growing writers group in Hyderabad.
- To access specialised editing, review and feedback
- To publish your works as part of Write Club initiatives – anthologies, submissions, contests etc.
- To host meetups on a range of literary choices, at Write Club.
- To get discounts on our specialised events like workshops, programmes, mentorship events and others.
- To connect with like-minded individuals and develop your writing abilities.
- To ascertain constructive critique and feedback on your write-ups, without the fear of judgement.
- To be able to break the Writers’ Block
- To have a clear knowledge of the different types, elements, genres and styles of writing, broken down week by week.
- And lastly, to help us support Write Club’s expenses and thrive towards larger initiatives for the Writers of Hyderabad.
How can you be a Write Club Member?
- Fill in the form on the below link: Registration Form
- Pay the membership fee on the link (or by cash): Payment Gateway
Registration Fee: Rs. 250 ONLY (per annum)
(less than Rs. 5 per meetup)
If you wish to donate for the initiative, further – please use the link: Donate to Write Club
(We maintain complete transparency with respect to our expenses. Please click here to know our charter)