We are happy to announce our next big project, our 2020 Anthology.
Thank you for an overwhelming response, writers.
We are currently reviewing your entries.
In the next couple of weeks, we will contact you via email to let you know the status of your entry.
Since we have received an overwhelming response, we request your patience and support with the same.
- The copyright of each entry remains with the author.
- Authors of the accepted entries, by virtue of their submission, grant Write Club Hyderabad the right to publish and/or broadcast their submission.
- Write Club Hyderabad will, in effect have permission from your side for its publication in the Anthology and any consequent publication of accepted works to promote and publicize the anthology.
- By submitting your works, you hereby warrant and undertake to the organizers that
- You confirm and attest that your work is original. Does not contain any third party copyright material or quotes without appropriate permission having been obtained and identified to the organizers when the entry is submitted.
- Write Club Hyderabad reserves the right to cancel this call for submission at any stage, if deemed necessary, and if circumstances arise out of their control.
- All proceeds from the sale of the books will be part of the Write Club Hyderabad’s yearly fund. No clause of royalty to author is valid, until the manuscript is picked up by a Tier-1 Publishing House.